Passengers are not allowed to enter and transit. This does not apply to:
- nationals of Israel;
- residents of Israel;
- passengers with an authorization letter issued by the Population and Immigration Authority;
- passengers with an A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, B1 or B4 visa arriving from Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland (Rep.), Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom or USA. They must not have been in or transited through Argentina, Brazil, Ethiopia, India, Mexico, Russian Fed., South Africa, Turkey or Ukraine in the past 14 days.
2. Passengers must complete an "Entry Statement" at most 24 hours before departure of the last direct flight to Israel at https://www.gov.il/en/service/request-entry-to-israel-covid19 . They will receive an electronic approval from the Ministry of Health.
3. Passengers are subject to a COVID-19 PCR test upon arrival at their own expense.
Payment of ILS 100, - can be made upon arrival. Or ILS 80,- in advance at https://www.gov.il/en/service/request-entry-to-israel-covid19
4. Passengers who have been outside Israel for more than 72 hours entering or transiting through Israel must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point.
5. Passengers must have health insurance to cover COVID-19 expenses. This does not apply to nationals and residents of Israel.
6. All passengers entering from Azerbaijan, including recovered and vaccinated people, are required to isolate on entering Israel. Full isolation of 14 days, which can be shortened subject to a negative PCR test on the 7th day of isolation.
7. Passengers could be subject to quarantine for up to 14 days. Details can be found at https://tinyurl.com/ypvvex9p
8. More COVID-19 related information can be found https://www.gov.il/en/departments/air-travel-covid19-israel
Medical experts explained why passengers should never sleep during takeoff an...
As of 9th April 2022, the protective measures regarding the conditions of ent...